- Reports need for major repairs to Area Director, Operations Director, or Operations Supervisor
- Parking Lot, Roadway and Sidewalk Maintenance: Cleans and repairs including patching pot holes, repairing sidewalk cracks, painting lot stripes, arrows and other markings
- Snow & Ice Removal: Performs removal, reports and participates in all snow removal efforts as directed
- Electrical: Minor electrical system maintenance and repair, replaces burnt out lights and ballasts, replace electrical fuses.
- Promotional Materials & Holiday Decorations: Assembles, disassembles and stores
- Mechanical: Cycles trash compactors for safety checks, changes oil in light machinery or small engines and cleans equipment and performs preventive maintenance of equipment
- Structural: Repairs interior and exterior doors, walls and ceiling as needed, paint surfaces as directed
- Tenant Service: Responds to tenant concerns such as roof leaks, plumbing leaks, and electrical issues. fixing minor issues
- Event Set Up: Performs set ups for events as instructed.
- Janitorial Duties: Performs janitorial duties as needed and assigned, not limited to: cleaning windows, water fountains, bathrooms, interior walls, benches and planters, strollers and wheel chairs, floors, electrical and sprinkler rooms, vacant spaces, tables and chairs in food court and sidewalks, sweeps debris from roof as necessary to insure free flowing drainage on the roof.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (i.e. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all policies for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Document work performance and materials procurement as directed.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures
- Maintain inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- Performs other work as required by center management.
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Ability to work in stressful environment with customers and tenants
- Ability to work peacefully with co-workers
- Ability to work weekends or overtime as needed
Areas of Responsibility
- Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform routine or heavy manual tasks
- In-depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Ability to safely use standard maintenance equipment and hand tools
- Ability to learn repetitive tasks quickly.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to use ladders and scissor lifts to reach high work areas, including building roof
- Ability to legally drive company owned vehicles with acceptable insurability
- Strong attention to detail
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two (2) years’ related experience.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Washington Prime Group offers:
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, 401k with no vesting schedule, and paid time off
- On-going learning opportunities within a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different WPG departments and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
Washington Prime Group is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and equality. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our associates bring to their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also, our reputation and our company’s achievements.
How to Apply